- The personal data controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “ GDPR ”) is CAMEX, spol. s ro ID No 00526886 with its registered office at Zámecká 375, 250 64, Měšice (hereinafter referred to as the “ Administrator ”) .
- Administrator contact information is
address: 5.kvetna 417, 250 64, Mesice, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 605 873 422 | +420 739 459 413
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person. The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order .
- The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR ;
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR ;
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2 ) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering the required personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name, address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract, without providing personal data is not possible to conclude the contract or her by the administrator to perform,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- By the administrator does the automatic individual decision-making in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR.
Data retention period
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until such time as it is revoked consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes for a maximum of 5 years , if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
Personal data recipient (administrative subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract ,
- providing services for the operation of the e-shop ( Shoptet ) and other services related to the operation of the e-shop ,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization .
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the processing restrictions pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof .
- Further has te right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection osobníc h data in the event that you think was violated your right to privacy.
Conditions of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form .
- The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent , you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
- The Administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the Terms privacy publish on its website and at the same time you send the new version of these conditions, your e-mail address you provide administrators / a.
These conditions shall take effect on 01.10.2019